The GDA is currently looking to establish Single-Operator Multi-Lot Framework Agreements For Technical Consultant Services on the Grangegorman Project.The services are being sought for a variety of works as part of the Site Infrastructure and Public Realm (SIPR) and Minor Works packages. They are being procured under 7 separate lots as outlined below.
The framework will be in place from 2019 – 2023.
- Lot 1: Architectural Consultancy Services (A)
- Lot 2: Landscape Architectural Consultancy Services (L)
- Lot 3: Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy services (CS)
- Lot 4: Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Consultancy Services (MEP)
- Lot 5: Quantity Surveying Consultancy Services (QS)
- Lot 6: PSDP and H&S Consultancy Services (PSDP)
- Lot 7: Project Management Services (PM)
Please note that applicants must log on to the e-tenders website before applying. To register on e-tenders, click here.
Full information and how to apply can be found on e-tenders here.
The deadline for responses is 25th January 2019 @ 17:00.
Please note that submissions after this time will not be accepted.